Hello, my name is Lee Kennedy-Robinson. I'm an online therapist and a Registered Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Registered BWRT-BrainWorking Recursive Therapy Practitioner Level 1 in General Psychopathology.
I work in areas to help reduce or alleviate the symptoms and causes associated with:-
- Phobias and Fears
- General Anxiety Disorders
- Quit Smoking
- Anger Issues
- Self Worth/Self Confidence Issues
BWRT-BrainWorking Recursive Therapy is a model of psychology and psychotherapy created by UK professional therapist Terence Watts, MCGI.
1. BWRT® is designed to help neutralise triggers for the symptom(s) you experience. There are three levels of BWRT® and your practitioner will ask you some questions that will help them decide which is the most appropriate level for you.
2. There are a few conditions and situations in which BWRT® is not a suitable therapy and when this is the case, the practitioner will advise you accordingly.
3. The number of sessions you will need vary according to several circumstances and the practitioner will advise you where possible. Many situations respond well to between one and four sessions, though some more serious issues may need more.
4. You will not have to tell the practitioner any personal details you would rather keep private (save for clause 6, below) but there are some situations when secrets might inhibit therapy. The practitioner will advise you if this is the case.
5. If your presenting problem could be caused by a medical or physiological condition, you will need to have had a medical consultation before working with BWRT®.
6. If you have experienced any previous psychological illnesses of conditions, whether or not they received or required medical intervention, you will ensure the practitioner is made fully aware of the details.
7. Straightforward issues such as smoking cessation, phobias, fears and specific anxieties will not normally need any medical consultation before BWRT®.
8. There is no need for prolonged investigation into your early (childhood) years but if you feel they might have a bearing on your symptom, you can tell the practitioner and they will take that into account.
9. If your symptom was triggered by a past situation or trauma, you will be required to recall it for just a few seconds so that the degree of discomfort can be assessed via the Perceived Arousal Level (PAL). This also allows assessment of the degree of improvement after the process has been applied.
10. The practitioner may sometimes use their voice in a way that sounds unusual or strange to you. This need not concern you and is just part of the BWRT® Process
11. There are several different ways that BWRT® can be conducted and the practitioner will be able to make the best choice for you and your presenting issue.
12. If the symptom or difficulty for which you are seeking help is part of, or likely to be part of, any legal proceedings, please take legal advice before embarking on treatment, since BWRT® changes your perception and responses to past events.
I do not take clients for BWRT under 18 years of age. ( I work with adults and older people)
If you would like a Registered Practitioner who does, then feel free to send in your inquiries to me, and I will source a practitioner in Australia who works with children and young people.
The fees I charge are not a reflection of the fees that other therapists charge.
Once a probable therapist has been sourced for you, you will have to enquire about their fees and services.
Is BWRT the same as Hypnosis?
No... BWRT is not Hypnosis. There is no trance work with BWRT and you are completely in the awake state.
How many sessions will I need for BWRT?
Everyone is different. Some Clients may only need 1 to 4 sessions, some may need more.
How long will it last after my problem has been resolved?
In general, BWRT stays resolved. There are rare occasions where any issues or concerns may resurface partially, and this can be easily dealt with.
What happens in a session?
After you have signed and returned your consent form. The first session will require collecting information from you in a questionnaire in regards to your problem. This helps the therapist to determine and deliver the quickest, safest way in resolving your issues.
Questions are designed so that you don't have to disclose any personal or any secrets that may allow you to feel uncomfortable.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule my appointment?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please give at least 24 hours’ notice. I can then offer that session time to someone else.